August 2, 2015

F.O. Indigo Dreams Socks

I finished my second pair of socks in Sweet Fiber Yarns Super Sweet Sock.  The colourway is Indigo Dreams and is part of the Sweet Fiber Yarns Sock Club.   As I am a newbie when it comes to sock knitting I stuck to another basic pattern called A Nice Ribbed Sock by Glenna C. that I knew would showcase this colourway.  Aren't they pretty?



Worked in a 3x1 rib these socks seem to fit well.






Once again Melissa Thomson has outdone herself with this colourway.  For those of you wishing to get your own skein of Indigo Dreams Melissa has said that she will be making it available sometime in the future. Keep your eye on her website for the latest information.  I am looking forward to seeing the third installment of the sock club which should arrive any day now.  I really think I am becoming a sock convert!  I am looking forward to cooler weather when I can start wearing them.

5 comments:

  1. lovely second pair! you are a natural at this sock knitting thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see what happens when I knit a more challenging pattern : )

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's because I was working with such great yarn!

      Delete
  3. Those socks are awesome!! I love the yarn, the stripes look fantastic. And you can't go wrong with Glenna's sock patterns, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete