May 15, 2016

Fun Colours on a Gloomy Day

It is a cool, rainy, spring day here and I don't know about you, but I am craving a bit of colour.  I checked out my Photo Library and Instagram account and came up with some of these photos to share with you.  Just looking at them has the immediate effect of cheering me up.

Socks

Julie Asselin Piccolo in Plume
Business Casual Socks pattern by Tanis Lavalee


Scrumptiouspurl Stripe Me Up Yarn "Bird of a Feather" colourway
My First Top Up Socks by Susan B. Anderson (Craftsy class) using an Afterthought Heel

Knits in Progress (sort of)
Vitsippa by Joji Locatelli (awaiting frogging as it is sadly too small) in Tanis Fiber Arts Red Label in colourway "Papaya"

Yarn

Hedgehog Fibres Sock Yarn in "Jelly" colourway

Malabrigo Sock Yarn in "Light of Love" colourway

Sunrise
On my way to work
Notions
Stitch Markers
My future (I wish) Fringe Supply Bag at Purl Soho

And finally check out this car that I saw when on a trip to San Diego a few years ago.
San Diego
  Love the colour!
Have a lovely week with lots of colour!!

12 comments:

  1. Love this colorful post! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea to collect all these colours abd fight the grey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at pretty yarn always cheers me up.

      Delete
  3. beautiful photos, I especially love how your socks have come out. And that car is pretty hot! Ah, dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color work is gorgeous! Sorry you have to rip it out! Cast on again with a size adjustment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely in my queue to reknit. I hate ripping out!

      Delete
  5. Can I have one of each, please? Well, I can live without the car. I don't need it all :-) Great, refreshing post, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica! Wouldn't the car be fun to drive though?

      Delete
  6. Very colourful, love those purple yarns and projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOrgeous sunrise photo. Love all the yarny shots too

    ReplyDelete